Life Science solutions for mouse, rat & small animal research
MouseOx ® Plus
RAT & MOUSE PULSE OXIMETER & PHYSIOLOGICAL MONITOR
The MouseOx® Plus is the second generation of the original mouse pulse oximeter and physiological monitor. It is clinically validated and has been used and cited in a multitude of published studies. The MouseOx® Plus works on mice, rats and other small animals.
- Measures Heart Rate, Arterial Oxygen Saturation, Breath Rate, Pulse & Breath Distension and Temperature
- MRI Compatible
- Monitor up to 16 Subjects with one MouseOx® Plus with Multiplexer sensor switching unit
- Monitors both Conscious or Anesthetized subjects
- Record and analyze data in a variety of formats and sampling rates
E-Mitter® Telemetry System
BATTERY-FREE IMPLANTABLE SMALL ANIMAL TELEMETRY
The VitalView E-Mitter® Telemetry System is designed for use with mice, rats, and other small laboratory animals. E-Mitters® are powered by capturing energy from electrical fields generated by the ER-4000 Energizer/Receiver. This allows the E-Mitter® to operate continuously without batteries and remain implanted for up to 2 years.
- Telemetric Measurements – Core Body Temperature, Gross Motor Activity and Heart Rate
- Simultaneously monitor and record data from up to 32 individually housed subjects
- G2 E-Mitter is the smallest physiological telemetry implantable on the market (15.5mm L, 6.5mm D, 1.1g, 0.5cc)
Rat & Mouse Running Wheels
VITALVIEW® ACTIVITY MONITORING
Long-term 24hr/day monitoring of behavior and activity of mice, rats and other small caged laboratory animals. For a complete physiological and behavioral picture, incorporate heart rate, core body temperature, and gross motor activity monitoring with our E-Mitter® transponders.
In-Cage Running Wheels are designed specifically to work with standard cage bodies, filter tops and racks.
VitalView® Activity data acquisition software and hardware are also compatible with Tecniplast Activity Wheels and cages.
Home Cage Motion Detector
Our Home Cage Motion Infrared Sensor non-invasively records movements detected in a given epoch of 15 secs that you can record up to 24 hours maximum or 1 minute to 24 hours for continuous recording.
When the subject moves while in view of the motion sensor, activity is recorded using the Vital View Activity Software. The number of closures per sampling interval is accumulated by the DP- 12 or 24 channel Data Port and communicated to the computer (laptop or PC) when the sample epoch is completed.
- Mice, Rats and Small Animals
- Requires a wire cage lid or lid type to your cage setup
- Measures Gross Motor Movement
- Sensor can pick up any type of Gross Motor Activity with in a 180 Degrees on where it is mounted